Experience in Large projects 250m and above. Projects include Aviation, Hospitality, Hospitals, Stadiums and Large Complex Commercial enterprises.
General Job Description:
The Superintendent Leads, directs and coordinates the work of subcontractors and/or Company trade labor. The Superintendent is responsible for ensuring safety, schedule delivery, site logistics, pay request reviews, the quality of work performed and adherence to budget of the project. The Superintendent has supervisory responsibility for Assistant Superintendents, Field Engineers, Interns and trade labor in his/her area of responsibility.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and making decisions related to the performance of work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control and trade employee staffing
- Overseeing work among assigned trades to promote a coordinated project operation. Resolving local area problems regarding procedures, precedence, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment, schedule and all other appropriate
- Managing the overall site safety program as required and ensuring subcontractor compliance with Company standards and all applicable safety codes and
- Supervising and developing Assistant Superintendents, Field Engineers and/or interns, as assigned, including providing input or or completing performance
- Creating schedules and determining sequencing of Developing and implementing recovery strategies to maintain project schedule.
- Communicating with owners and architects/engineers in connection with field Investigating and resolving such issues.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Superintendent with a large general contractor in the commercial construction industry. 5 + years’ experience as commercial construction Superintendent managing all aspects of safety, schedule and logistics for large projects over
About the Company:
A major International General Contractor based in the USA is going through tremendous growth and is in the process of expanding their executive management team on a national basis.
Primary focus is within High-rise, Data Centers, Hospitals, Large Complex Commercial projects, and Aviation.
The company is ranked as one of the largest General Contractors in the world with over $10B in volume annually.
Your leadership skills ultimately matter, and this will be evident in your daily routine and meetings with team members and subordinates. This company has extremely low turnover, above average compensation, and is one that offers a culture of true work/life balance. Ultimately, this is a hire for your career over the long term which will allow your personal growth in title and compensation.