- Participate with Project Director and Estimating in development of a Project Chart of Accounts
- Develop detailed Project Contract status report
- Partner with Project Superintendent in development of a project site logistics plan
- Maintain thorough understanding of the Client/Owner contract
- Oversee the pay request process
- Monitor project costs and Job Cost Report
- Analyze and forecast quarterly Total Cost Projection reports
- Implement and monitor training of all staff personnel
- Monitor project labor
- Review and approve material, forming system and equipment needs
- Assist Estimating in bidding projects
- Lead the project’s quality process
- Develop, schedule and lead project close-out processes
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors, subcontractors and owners to represent McCarthy core values
- Implement all applicable Safety Programs and EEO/Affirmative Action Programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Engineering required
- 7+ Years of Experience in highly complex and related commercial or industrial construction projects
- Advanced knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Experienced dealing with subcontracts, subcontractors and/or self-perform work
- Experience leading successful project team, including development of employee and maintaining relationships with external entities
- Excellent organizational, team management, problem solving, motivational skills.
Client is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.